We are pleased to share with you the results of our latest 'Parent View' survey, which show that our parents and carers feel their children are safe, happy and making good progress here at Salford City Academy.
The survey, which is conducted at every Parent’s Evening, received excellent and encouraging feedback from parents and carers, with key highlights including:
- * 98% of parents and carers feel their child is well looked after at Salford City Academy
- * 97% said their child is happy at the academy
- * 97% told us their child feels safe at this school
- * 97% said they receive valuable information about their child's progress
- * 92% told us that they feel their child makes good progress at the academy
The survey also showed that overall, 92% of parents and carers would recommend Salford City Academy to another parent/carer, with 97% believing homework to be appropriate, 96% stating that there child is taught well and 93% happy that the academy is well lead and managed.
Commenting on the survey results, the academy's Head of School, Victoria Birchwood said:
"These surveys are incredibly important as they help us to gauge the impact and effectiveness of our provision; where we do well and areas for improvement. As always, a big thank you to all those that took part."