· Plain white shirt - buttoned to the top and tucked in
· Academy tie worn with a tight knot at full length
· Academy blazer
· Grey trousers, pinafore or skirt worn at an appropriate length.
· Plain black, grey or white socks worn at ankle length.
· Plain black shoes with no coloured piping or symbol
· Navy blue knitted jumper with academy logo (to be worn underneath blazer)
· Plain black tights
· Coats may be worn outside of the school building
Hair, Make-Up and Jewellery
· Natural hair colour
· Neat in appearance
· Navy or black hair bobbles / clips
· Navy or black religious head wear
· One pair of plain stud earrings (gold or silver)
· Make-up should not be worn
· A wrist watch
Unacceptable Uniform and Appearance
Anything not mentioned previously is considered unacceptable and includes, not exclusively:
Clothing / footwear:
· Hoodies or non school jumpers - pupils should wear coats in cold weather
· Shoes with any coloured piping or logos, boots or trainers
· Patterned tights
· Scarves, hats and gloves
· Any shaven head, pattern, unnatural colouring or evident hair extensions
· Any shaven or partially shaven eyebrows
· Any visible make-up
· Any nail varnish or acrylic nails
· Any piercing to nose, lip or belly button.
· Multiple ear piercing.
· Navy blue shorts with academy logo
· Sky blue polo shirt with academy logo
· Navy blue or white socks
· Trainers – proper trainers that provide appropriate support for the foot/ankle (not pumps, converse or other fashion shoes)
· Navy blue jumper with academy logo
· Navy blue tracksuit bottoms / sweat pants with academy logo
· Football boots are highly recommended for football and rugby.