We are proud of our commitment to deliver outstanding character education.
Our young people are expected to contribute to their school and to society:
· To try things which they think they cannot do
· To persist in the face of difficulty
· To become resilient in overcoming obstacles
· To manage themselves
· To work independently on things which challenge them
· To work with others and in teams
· To be courageous and caring
· To lead.
The Aspire Programme consistently promotes the extensive personal development of all our students. We provide extensive opportunities for students to develop their talents and interests. Our core principles aim to provide an education which inspires, excites and prepare students for life beyond the academy. Click here to find our more about our termly Enrichment Days.